If you’re a business owner, finding the right financial professional can save you thousands of dollars on day-to-day business planning and implementing tax reduction strategies. Some of these strategies include:
- Cost Remediation: Average results are 28% in business expenses, more efficient processes, and increased capacity for growth.
- Cost Segregation: Save taxes and generate positive cash flow in accelerating and depreciation from 39 years to 5, 7, or 15 years.
- IDEAL Plan (Using Charitable LLC): Significantly reduce taxes due on income or from sale of asset and leave money to a charity.
- Premium Financing: Can leverage bank funds to secure permanent insurance and significantly reduce the out of pocket cost of life insurance. Can also reduce taxes for business owners.
- Preventative Medical Care Plan: Tax savings, overtime reduction, absenteeism reduction, better retention, attracting better candidates.
- Qualified Plans: Reduce taxes and increase retirement savings for business owner and employees. Also helps with employee retention and golden handcuffs.
- IRA/401(k) Rescue Plans: Tax Reduction on leaving your 401(k).