Legacy and Estate Planning – Educational Workshops
August 13 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Legacy and Estate Planning
- How do I know if I need a living trust?
- What is a living trust?
- How do I appropriately fund my estate?
- Should all of my assets be owned in the trust for maximum protection and flexibility?
- Do I need life insurance?
- Are there other options to the high cost of long-term care coverage?
- Is a trust necessary to protect my posterity from probate?
- How can I protect my assets from creditor’s claims?
- How can I protect my investments from high, over-charged fees?
- How do I protect my Inherited IRAs so they are not taken from my posterity?
- Is there an asset class that provides protection from down-turns in the market?
- How can I protect my estate from long-term care stay without owning long-term care coverage?
- What exit strategies are available to protect my estate’s assets?
- Why is it so important to have your existing documents reviewed periodically?
Coffee, tea, pies, and pastries will be served as a light refreshment during the event.