Understanding Annuities – Educational Workshop
June 26 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
What is an annuity?
- How can I know if an annuity fits in my portfolio?
- What is the difference between Variable, Fixed, and Fixed Indexed Annuities?
- What are the risks affiliated with annuities?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of annuities?
- How can I decipher is my current annuity is profitable for my portfolio?
- How do I get out of a BAD annuity?
- Can I invest my IRA in an annuity?
- How can I generate income from an annuity?
Coffee, tea, pies, and pastries will be served as a light refreshment during the event.
Disclosure: The guarantees of any contracts are contingent on the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company. Annuity withdrawals are taxed as ordinary income and may be subject to a 10% federal penalty if made prior to age 59 ½. Surrender charges may also apply during the policy’s early years.