Family Financial Council Meetings
Discussing family finances can be a difficult and overwhelming process. That’s why at Lighthouse Financial & Tax, we offer Family Financial Council sessions where family members can meet with us to discuss customized family financial strategies and get informed about their options.
During a Family Financial Council Meeting, we’ll cover a multitude of topics including:
- Current assets.
- Health care options.
- Beneficiary designations.
- What it means to be a successor trustee.
- What indexed annuities are and their benefits.
- Stretch IRA options to decrease taxes.
- Diversification of assets.
- Legacy planning.